Hunters are your allies again, including a Mother Of All Hunters. You'll have to hit two switches to finish the level. You start in a room with a terminal and a good view of the water-filled area's you'll have to traverse. You need to stay on the ledges or you'll have to go back to the very first ledge, which has a staircase leading to it.
Going up the curving stairway will lead you to a nice room with terminals, the switch you need to activate, a pattern buffer, and several wildlife, which are entirely new to Marathon Infinity. Going further in the level you'll encounter F'lickta.
Completing the level is simple, just stay on the ledges and after hitting some switches you'll get to the final area, connected to the room with terminals and pattern buffers. This exit area is also the beginning of the next level, Confound Delivery (level).
This is a message from Tycho. He orders you to find and destroy the transmitter of Captain R'chzne, which is located somewhere inside the ruins. Some maps point out the location of two switches that must be hit, as well as the location of the transmitter that must be destroyed.
A later message orders Pfhor Pursuit Group 5 to withdraw back to the ship, because a priority target (Durandal's ship) is entering the system. The slave unit (that would be you) is told to finish mop up of the area.
Tycho informs you of the situation aboard his ship: the Enforcers are pinned down on the bridge, and the mutineers are working to destroy the ship seals. This would expose the Enforcers to the vacuum of space, killing them.
Tycho also tells you that the captain must not be allowed to proceed with his plan to capture Durandal, because the plan is flawed—Tycho believes Durandal desires to be caught so that he can infect S'pht throughout the Pfhor Empire.
If you haven't destroyed the power source yet, Tycho urges you to do so. Once the mission objectives have been completed, Tycho has some "shocking news": the captain attempted to escape with the bridge transporter, but his signal was redirected into space, killing him. Tycho is now in control of the ship. Durandal's ship has entered the system, and a group of human commandos is moving through the ruins. Tycho intends to follow the humans to whatever they're looking for before launching his attack.
- Near the upper level 1x shield recharger room, there is a secret door that will lead to a bit of ammo. Within this room is another secret door leading to the KKV-7 10mm SMG Flechette and ammo.
- There is a bit of ammo lying around just under the water levels in some of the pools; don't forget to take a swim to collect these rewards.
- There is an exit to Two for the Price of One on this level; To get there, start by the switch in the southeast part of the map. Cross the room and jump into the hexagonal pool, and swim along the left (eastern) wall...the southeast wall has a hidden door at the surface of the water, which leads you to more water filled rooms, as well as the terminal to get you to Two for the Price of One.
- A Demo film that's built into the game, shows this level and all of it's secrets.
- The title is a reference to the scene in Hamlet where the title character is musing over the skull of his deceased friend Yorick.
Marathon Infinity - Level 3: Poor Yorick